2/4/12

Pink Roses, a Story, Linky Connect

This past weekend was so nice and warm for January!  I decided to relax with a little ME time!  Sorta a pre-valentine gift!
What better way to enjoy the day than to read outside... by the lake... with my favorite book!


Oh how sweet Someone left me PINK roses...my favorite!!

Did I say a favorite book?  I meant my KINDLE!!


I love my Kindle! I've had it for 2 years now!  It, along with my camera, goes with me everywhere I go!  My Kindle really comes in handy when you must wait on those pesky car adjustments! 

Leaving you with a bowl of PINK roses to wish y'all a very happy day and a great Pink Saturday!! I hope y'all will have some ME time too!

See ya down the junkin' road!!


Jan

ATTENTION, ATTENTION...GOOGLE FRIENDS CONNECT IS GOING BOINK (NO LONGER, VERY SOON) FOR THOSE NOT USING BLOGGER.  I INVITE YOU TO CHECK OUT LINKY CONNECT ON MY SIDE BAR AS AN ADDITIONAL WAY TO STAY IN TOUCH.  AND THE BEST PART IT IS FREE!  FRIEND ME, LEAVE A COMMENT , AND I WILL FRIEND YOU TOO!! 

Blog Under Construction!! Pardon the dust as we tweak the ins and outs of my blog!! Thank you!

Partying with 






14 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Those are gorgeous roses!

I have not made the leap to Kindle. My husband got an iPad, though, and he loves it.

Marti McClure said...

I've been thinking of a kindle too, but have a hard time giving up the paper books. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

thistlewoodfarm said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

I love all the inspiration....and I just signed up on as your newest linky follower.

blessings,
karianne

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love the roses! Not sure about a Kindle but I am 'thinking' about it finally. Love my books!

Honey at 2805 said...

I'm a linky follower. Hope you will be too!

Anonymous said...

Just followed you via Linky!

Anonymous said...

Just followed you via Linky!

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Thanks for that tip about Brent's tutorial. I shot him off that email about collapsing last night so perhaps he is listening to me?

I've blasted off a few emails to him with a bunch of suggestions about making the link easier ... and finding that HTML ...

Linda

Debbie refreshrestyle said...

Me too! Camera and Kindle everywhere I go! Looks like you had a great afternoon!
Debbie

Peggy said...

Hi Jan,
Thanks for joining up on my Linky Followers - I've joined you too!
Peggy

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I have the free Kindle app on my lap top. Don't think I will get a Kindle as I love to read hand held books.
I just followed you on Linky Followers. I have it on my blog too so hope you will follow on that.

Gypsea Nurse said...

I have a kindle..but for some reason it doesn't give me the right feel as a book.... but it useful for other things!
HPS~
C

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Hi Jan,
I'm following with the new Linky thingy! I don't have a Kindle, but I think I would like one. The only thing is that I don't seem to have time to read a book anymore.Those roses are gorgeous, by the way.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I love the "me" time in that darling metal chair idea. I am a new follower on GFC and linky. Please visit Cedar Hill Ranch after 9 pm tonight and join our linky party, one party, 4 blogs. You can link up your favorite post.