2/1/12

Our Gully

Allow me to introduce to you our fur-baby...GULLY SHORES  aka Gully...surrounded by his angry birds!



Gully is a first generation peke-a-poo! ( pekinese and poodle mix) and he is named after one of our favorite Alabama beaches, Gulf Shores!

He joined our family this past summer. Oh what a joy he is!!

He is a traveling man!  From the bicycle, to the boat, to the car, to the truck, to the motor home, Gully is always ready to ride!

Here he is enjoying the sun in Key West!



 In 2010, we lost our 17 years old shih tzu, Sassy.  Needless to say we were devastated!  We knew we could never replace her.  For many months we would not talk about another fur-baby.
Then...y'all know...it kinda sneaks up on ya...and BAM...we found Gully!!
Our little boy is demanding, mischievous, sweet, and loud! He is all ours!!


Do you have a fur-baby too?

Gully and I will see ya down the junkin' road!!


Jan

Partying today with...








6 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Gully is adorable! I have a fur baby named Charlie Kitty! They really do enrich our lives don't they!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I don't have any fur babies, but he's a cutie!

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Gully is just too cute! Love that picture of him in the bike basket.

Stopping by via The Polohouse link party.

Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams

Barbara F. said...

Jan, Gully is the cutest little fur baby I have seen. A Peke-poo?! How cute is that? I want one now! xo

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

What a cutie pie! Love that shot of him in the bike basket all ready to go!
I don't know what I will do when my dogs leave us.... they are so incredibly attached to our hearts and souls! I know what you mean.
:)

Thanks so much for sharing!
So thrilled you joined the linky party!

xox
Alison

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Gully is too cute! I'm so glad you take him wherever you go. Love those pictures. I think he came along just when you were ready and needed him. What a lucky dog!