5/8/11

Mothers' Special Day!

Happy Mother's Day to y'all!! My friend and me think every day is special mom's day! But it is really nice that today has been set aside for special remembrances!

God blessed us with three wonderful children! Tennessee daughter, #1 son, and Cotton Top made our family complete! My heart swells with pride and love with each of their accomplishments and determination in life.  Cotton Top is celebrating mother's day in heaven again this year. I always shed a little tear, miss her beyond belief, but know she is happy and smiling down on each of us. And trust me, my family gives much love and laughter!!!

All mothers are fiercely protective and proud of their offspring. And I am no exception!! I could go on and on and on...  My friend says enough already!!  You nurture, you push, you love...helping them to become strong individuals...


"mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible"  (Marion C. Garretty)

Being a mother is the greatest gift, the greatest honor, the greatest award ever bestowed on me!

Have a Blessed Mother's Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

No comments: