3/22/11

WHIMSY

Whimsy, noun.
meaning: playfully quaint or fanciful behavior or humor.

My friend says "Everyone needs a little whimsy in their life!" And that is sooooo true! Think about it?! (tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...)
Okay, long enough...


Take for example these cute little plates with the coolest sayings...
(I know, Cool? Well what is the perfect word?!)

girls love... and each plate has a different ending... a great sale, girls night out, to be pampered. Now, I ask you girls, cool sayings or what?!!


I grouped these plates with some more whimsical items that will set off any spring or summer party...watermelons




Now isn't that the cutest whimsical frog?!


(I apologize for the photo cutting off part of the sign... "welcome to paradise")


This bit of whimsy along with the black distressed stepback shelf is available at my "spot" in Encore Resales!



Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!
Jan

(Leave a comment and tell me about some of your "fanciful behavior or humor")

1 comment:

The Auction Queen said...

The plates are too cute!!