4/1/11

Shabby Chic...with a Recycled Romantic Touch!

"Yes, I know"...these deconstructed lampshades have been all over blogland! But I thought they were sooooo cute and I wanted to make one too! Soooooo when I saw this lamp with the perfect shade I just couldn't resist!!

In my haste to get it done I simply forgot to make a before photo... And in my haste to load my goods onto the trailer for delivery I remembered I didn't have a photo of my new lamp on a tablescape to share with you...Soooooo


Here it is!




Cute, huh? The Lamp has a three way lighting feature. For the "romantic touch" the bottom portion of the lamp can be turned on to give that glow!


(Ya know, the more I look at this photo the more I like the setup!! Our lake is the perfect backdrop!!)


My lamp can be seen at Chelsea Antiques & Decorator's Mall! This Saturday is their Spring Fling with outside as well as inside pretties and deals galore!!




Come on out and visit with us...



Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

(Thanks for the comments!)

1 comment:

The Auction Queen said...

I love the lamp!!!..And your right the lake is a great backdrop!! Wish I had a lake for a backdrop!!..LOL