3/2/11

MOVING IN...ON THE HUNT

What a whirlwind of a week, exhaustion has set in! We've moved into our three new locations but we are not "pretty", at least not yet! I've sold several items. That's a good thing!!

Don't you just love my little NUMBERED chest?


And this original bamboo table would make a great addition to a sunroom or enclosed porch. The possibilities are endless!


We invite you to shop ENCORE RESALES. The location is 2831 Pelham Parkway, Pelham, Al 35124 Look for us in the new addition, #671, Cottage Chic & A Little Antique.

I'm asked,"What makes a successful store?" And my answer is always PLANNING, that's the key. It takes a lot to set up new stores. To decide what is best to display, how to display, is a constant challenge. I try to find the new, the unusual, the different to sell in my stores. So My Friend & Me are off again to hunt for those items! ROAD TRIP!!

Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!
Jan

(Leave a note! I love to hear your comments!)

No comments: