4/25/11

Chippy White and A Sold Item!

What can I say?  I love, LOVE, LOVE the chippy white painted items! And when I stumble across one, well...you know, there's this big "um huhm" sigh!!

This old sewing machine base...



Of course you must be careful of the lead paint on these painted items.  But isn't this vintage chair wonderful?


Notice the details in the iron work...


When we found this old iron gate it just had to come home with us!!


Looking loverly, loverly with its dress of jasmine!!


What have you found with "chippy white" that is just to die for?!!

My friend reminded me of the SOLD item in the title. (I really hadn't forgotten to talk about it but just checking to see if friend was really reading!!)

Drum rolllllllllllllllll...coffee table/ottoman/stool/bench covered in burlap painted out in this springtime green!!!

Yep, gone from the Red Room in Consigning Interiors!  Thanks!

Leave your comments because we really like 'em!!

Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

1 comment:

The Auction Queen said...

Great to here about your bench selling!!! I have a chair with chippy black paint that I have got to get a seat made for it and get it into CI... I love it too!!!! Cant keep them all though!!