3/10/11

SOLD!...YOU BOUGHT IT!!

I've told many of you that our area is very fortunate to have sooooo many GREAT antique and junkin' places! From the WONDERFUL antique malls, thrift and consignment stores, hideaway (shure enuf!!) junk places my friend and me are able to enjoy them all on any given day!!

Great Auction Finds...

Super chest for storage! And someone walked away happy!



Ever seen a BLUE Coke Ice Box? Lots of interest here...





Most of you will not remember the old Dr. Pepper jingle...(but many of us do!!) DRink DR. PEPper, 10---2---4...



You never know what will come up for sale...








Tables of silverplate...many pieces still wrapped in bubble wrap from the estate sales...




Happy, happy, happy...my friend and me had a great time at the auction! And until the next time...

Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!
Jan

(Photos taken at The Auction House, Maplesville, Al; approved kitchen serving variety of foods)

No comments: