3/19/12

Made in the USA...Toys

While out on the road we found a great mall with lots of toys!!  Now I'm not talking about computers, Nintendo, game station...but TOYS, made back in the day...when kids played in the dirt...built roads and bridges out of sticks and stones...played dolls...played outside until dark...another time, another place...when no one was a stranger...doors were left unlocked...

TOYS...

FARMALL  tractor...red...with trailer... ALLIED VAN LINES... yellow

TEXACO...what little boy or girl didn't want one of these...'the man who wears the star' 

Doll oven...price- $89.00...original paint...works!!

 Doll Stove...red...works...1930's...$85.00

Made in the USA...toys

Does this pull on your heartstrings?  I know I get so excited with I see items made in the USA! 
The hunt continues...

Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

Partying with:   Ivy and Elephants
1st Share Your Cup with Mrs. Olson

7 comments:

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Aren't these "real" toys great? They just don't make 'em like this anymore. I love anything made in the USA. Such vintage nostalgia.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Those are just adorable. Great idea to showcase them. Love the toy truck.

Ivy and Elephants said...

I love the little stoves the best! And they really work?! The prices aren't too bad either. I think they're FAB! Thanks so much for linking, we love having you.
Hugs,
Patti

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh, and of course, I'm following along!
Patti

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Love these old toys! Thanks for sharing these pics.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

OMG! I love and collect old toys Jan. These are absolutely fabulous! I am hosting my first linky party and I would love it if you would come share this!
Hugs,
Jann

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Jan,
What beautiful old toys!
Love the doll oven and the colour of paint on that one! What fun!
Visiting via "Share Your Cup"!
All the Best,
Christine