9/28/11

It's an AhhhHahhhh Day!!

After completing chores this morning  (this is the way we wash our clothes...I declare, I can not imagine two people dirtying more clothes than we do, grrrrr!) the hubby and I headed out to one of our favorite antique malls.



Walking down the aisles I noticed the cutest lamps ever...made from an old pottery jug...

(Now I know it is difficult to bore holes into a perfectly perfect old jug but this is an idea for a slightly imperfect one!)

This one's previous life was a mere shortening can...can you say cute???


And this old rusty made a very modern lamp...
(would look really good at the lake,ummmmm)

Then on to our favorite Mexican restaurant...


And we were not disappointed!! The food was fantastic!!











Yummmmmmy!



Now after a bike ride with my main man, Gully, I feel a nap coming on!!!







Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!


Jan

5 comments:

SavannahGranny said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Love you biking partner. Ginger

Kerry Rossow said...

What a perfect day! Love your biking buddy!
Thank you for popping by my place!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

That is our kinda day there Jane! Cute lamp.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Looks like a fun day out. Gully is so cute.

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Love the lamps, they are so cute!