6/18/11

Yay, Pink Saturday, Y'all!

My Mema always said, "time flies when you're having fun" and she was absolutely right! I can't believe where this week has flown! But the really great thing is it's time for Pink Saturday and everyone knows I love to paaaarr-ty!!

Along the junkin' road my friend and me found these fabulous pink items in a super, great, wonderful little antique mall!   
(My friend said, "Why are you using so many adjectives? Just say  antique mall!" And of course I say, "because I'm writing this...")

Gone with the wind lamp...pretty pink glass



Dishes...vintage pink


Bark Cloth...may be shabby but just look at the colors



So now, grab your bag and come along for a super fun time...





Partying with...




Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

3 comments:

JudyBug said...

I absolutely adore the chair!! I have the cutest place for that. Love it!

LV said...

Your junking trip really paid off for you. Great finds.

Jenny's Heart said...

What a haul! Your trip was well worth it.