3/9/11

A Good Day for M R Ducks!!!

Rain, Rain, Go Away, Little "Johnny" (my friend and me NEED to go junkin'!!) Wants to Play!! Even out on the lake the only living things I see are the DUCKS (m r ducks? o s m r!) and they are having a hard time staying in the water!!




I love signs and sayings. I get a KICK out of the emotions that a few choice words can trigger. The old junky discarded ones are true finds! From the hilarious to the sentimental I enjoy all of them!




My favorite ones are those based on scripture. These little tiles are great used as coasters or just "cutesy" items to give as hostess gifts.




And the CROSSES...




So many of the newly engaged couples are registering for gifts that include items which include a message...






Old and new marrieds like these...






"SIgns, SIgns EVEryWHere a SIGN..." This one is perfect for when I worked and the stress built, in my mind I would "go the beach"...




Living on the lake we compile a vast assortment of "huggies"...







These need no explanation...(my #1 son says live in a climate where flops are the norm!)








This could very possibly be my motto...




Hope you've enjoyed my tour of signs! Next time you're out shopping look for those that give you a little giggle or better yet some inspiration!

Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!
Jan


(Tell me about the found signs that speak to you! Love to hear your comments!)

No comments: