6/4/11

And It's a Pink Saturday!

My friend and me are at the coast and of course we needed more sunscreen! So to the supercenter we head!


While combing the aisles ("Y'all would think that the sunscreen would be conveniently located in the front of the store, but oh no...", says my friend)  So to turn this little trip  (Grrrr, hiccup in plans to be in and out in under 5 minutes and on the way to the beach)  into a more pleasant shopping trip I decided to look for all things PINK!

Guess what? There are sooooo many items that are pink...

In the Must Haves for the Beach...














And this little item was just too, too cute to pass up...





And more flamingo...("Ya gotta remember we're at the coast," says my friend)


It truly amazes me that so many of the beach supplies were located close (side by side) to the toy department! Have you ever noticed the amount of pink toys? Does this mean little girls buy more? Just sayin...







Okay with sunscreen in hand we are on the way to checkout! WaHoooo! But wait...more PINK!











And while waiting in line...(Have you noticed that these big supercenters have 30+ check out lanes but only a very few are really open?)



I'm linking to Beverly's Pink Saturday!







While visiting







I found the sweetest blog...
                                                            

Alternative Name

Go over and visit and see their amazing furniture!

I'm sending you roses, PINK roses!!




I hope you've had fun in the supercenter with my friend and me finding all the colors of pink!  And Yes, we finally made it to the beach to witness someone's wedding! Guess what? The bridesmaids wore PINK! Too funny!!

Have a Blessed Day!! And see you down the junkin' road!!

Jan

6 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady. I always love to come over to see your new post sweet lady. This one is so sweet !! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my [ Where do I Keep My Stuff.
I hope you have a Great Weekend.
XXOO
Diane

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the pink flamingos! Very fun post! ♥

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sounds like you are down my way soaking up some of these HOT rays...happy that you got you some sunscreen...enjoy your visit.

Blessings,
Linda

Jeanne said...

Hi Jan, Nice to meet a Pinkie on Blue Monday. Your trip to the supercenter made me smile. I trust you did not get a sunburn. Nice Pink belated but glad I found you. I mean you found me.HA!
Hugs, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Love all the pink!

Nanna said...

pink is always everywhere when you're not looking for it lol fun post!
Helen