6/11/11

It's Another Happy Pink Saturday!

SaTURday...SATurDAY...what a great day! The sun's shining, the birds' are singing, children are riding their bikes (or in our case the golf carts! LOL), boats are humming, fish are jumping...yes, God is good today!!

I'm itching for something to do...something that's lots of fun...so I'm partying with



for Happy Pink Saturday!

Recently on the junkin' road, my friend and me visited a little antique shop and found wonderful glass, collectible glassware!


Pink glass is one that I collect too! I'm always on the look-out for new and maybe unusual pieces!






If you're looking for a party today then grab your flip flops and head on over to How Sweet the Sound...


Take a seat with a glass of sweet tea and enjoy visiting with all the folks...






Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

7 comments:

LizlovesVintage said...

Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog. Love the Vintage flop repros on your feet. Comfy!
xx Liz

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Beautiful post! Loved your space! Calling from pink Sat...now, am your newest follower! Hope you will follow me back:)
Happy weekend!
Sanghamitra.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog.. Thanks for stopping by my blog-
SO great meeting other bloggers- Great Post..
Karryann
Gracefully Vintage

outjunking said...

hi,
looks like some nice shops you were in. I hope you had an adventure and your mind ran wild.
lol lisa

gena said...

Love those flip flops... reminds me of the old Dr. Scholls I wore in high school and college - just a whole lot cuter !

Thanks for stopping by Lavender Hill !

gena

Jenny's Heart said...

I'm drooling over the pretty pink glass.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

The pink glassware is to die for.

Dee