3/29/12

The Newbie Reunion Party

See my  H a PP y DA n C e ^ ~ ^~

And the reason is Debbie at DebbieDoos is having a party for newbie graduates...a REUNION!!

Debbiedoo's blabbed about me early on in my blogging journey...




  

Then I was featured for one of my magazine copycat challenges...




Debbie is a wonderful friend to all of us...

And if Friendship were a cake, which ingredients would it have?

The Cake Of Friendship

© Michelle Flores

"Preheat the oven of love
With plenty of secrets and hugs

Mix in giggles and laughs
That make your sides split in half

Bake with the love and care
And all the things you both should share

Decorate with the frosting of trust
This is really a must

Enjoy the cake do not eat it fast
Just like your new friendship make it last."

From the NEWBIE parties I made new friends, found many great crafts, learned wonderful how-tos...grew my blog knowledge.

Debbie, y o u deserve a big thank you!

Now all bloggers, get your glass slippers...

(google.com)

Or in my case my flipflops...



And go join the fun with DebbieDoos Newbie Party Reunion...

See ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

7 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Cute post Jan!

I am so happy to know Debbie and to have met so many sweet bloggers like you.


Dee

Debbiedoos said...

Awww...Jan thank you so much! it has been with great pleasure getting to know you too. Keep up the great work here on your blog!

Veronica said...

What a lovely post Jan!! Hear hear!

VEronica
Tassles Twigs and Tastebuds

Veronica said...

What a lovely post Jan!! Hear hear!

VEronica
Tassles Twigs and Tastebuds

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Jan, it's been great getting to know you through blogging. Who knows-we probably met through Debbie. And I really like those pink sandals that you showed!

Karen said...

Jan, this is a great post. Debbie is one of a kind. Its been great getting to know so many wonderful woman.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan! I love your sweet sandals! Wishing you a wonderful weekend...see you at the reunion!! :)