1/17/12

Celebrity Nursery

While surfing the channels I landed on The Rachel Ray Show! ( that's changing TV channels rather quickly to find anything that is useful and makes lots of noise while I'm doing the most favorite job...NOT...   LAUNDRY!!

Now I love Rach!
                                                                      (wiki photo)

Her guest...Tiffani Thiessen

                                                                  (wiki photo)

 Many of you may remember a very young 'Kelly' on Saved by the Bell...

(
                                                                   (wiki photo)

Or you may remember the name from her days as the saucy Valerie Malone on Beverly Hills 90210...

                                                                      (wiki photo)

Her latest television show is White Collar...

                                                                   (wiki photo)

 She plays Elizabeth Burke, loving wife of FBI agent, Peter Burke.  And as the new season debuts Elizabeth Burke is missing...kidnapped!!

                                                                        (wiki photo)


White Collar is shown on USA Network.  Check your local stations for date and time!

Along with promoting the show she has her own nursery line! Now how cute is that? 
The new line is called PetitNest.  A beautiful line of nursery products!

                                                                          ( weedecor )
This is a photograph of her own nursery!  Don't you love the color she chose?
Her line includes the crib, bedding, and wall hanging! All very pretty!

Oh, there's the bell...more laundry to fold!!  LOL   I hope you are having a great day doing household chores too!

See ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

6 comments:

Barbara F. said...

I missed Rach yesterday, except for little snippets here and there. Thanks for sharing this! xo

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

I don't get to watch Rachel Ray on TV. I do get her Magazine at times. The nursery line by Tiffani is very cute!

Dee

Debbiedoos said...

Very very cute! Gosh I have not seen that gal in years! She still is as cute as a button!

Suzanne said...

Reading your blog while listening to my dryer:-)

Suzanne said...

P.S. I am your newest follower, btw.

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh Jan, I rarely do laundry here at That Old House -- it's in our basement, which is pretty much a DUNGEON. so my dear husband took over laundry chores when we moved here in 2008. After 30 years of marriage, I finally got a break from the washer and dryer!

My husband loves White Collar -- I have to remember to set the DVR so he can see it.

Thanks for visiting That Old House. When we find out what that really neat old cabinet is, I'll blog about it! I'm SO curious. I am also trying to figure out -- what's original, what's not, on it. I suspect the handles may not be original equipment, but maybe they are!
I LOVE a junking mystery.

All the best -- Cass