8/10/11

Our Water World





As many of you already know the hubby and I have a little spot on the lake.  We feel fortunate that we are able to walk right out, get on the boat, do a little fishing, and enjoy all the lake has to offer! I must tell you there is nothing quite so calming as drinking that first cup of coffee, sitting on your porch, and watching the sun rise!  Ahhh, our little piece of heaven!!

And today the junkin' road ended at our boat dock!!  I want to share with y'all our water world...


Our lake has hosted bassmasters' tournaments...


And our feathered friends...always a treat to see their actions!


I never get tired of this view...





And after the storms...

"All is well..." 




I hope you've enjoyed the tour of our water world!  Maybe I've brought a little peace and calm to your busy, hectic life. 

Have a Blessed Day!! And see ya down the junkin' road!!

Jan

Partying with...
http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/



Don't forget your flops and catch the water taxi...


12 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

beautiful pictures. It looks like a very sweet spot.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

A little piece of heaven, indeed. That first shot is breathtaking. Thanks for sharing it.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love all your lake pictures sweet lady.we will be right over with our boat, we also love to fish like you do. We would love to have a sweet spot like you just Beautiful.. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my new Tablescape. I hope you and yours have a great week.
XXOO Diane

Danielle @ Six Tastes Chef said...

That lake looks beautiful! I love your boat.

When I was a child I spent many summer days at my Memere's cabin on a lake in Maine, and it was great. I'd like to be back there, paddling the red canoe! :)

Hootin Anni said...

What a delight!! I so enjoyed you sharing your views of your little corner of the world!! It's all so beautiful. I would find myself, as you but without the coffee, sitting on the deck, or banks of the lakeside each and every morning...and ALL seasons, just enjoying what Mother Nature provides! Beautiful.

And I enjoyed your company...do hope you'll find time for a return visit sometime. In fact, today my post is: SOMETHING STUPID

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Oh, my! To look out each morning and see such a view! What a great place! The first pic even looks like you have your own little Tom Sawyer island! LOL! Though it may be attached I can't tell. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos with us!

Honey at 2805 said...

What a great day at your water world! How nice!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Wow, what a little piece of heaven here on earth! My hubby would be so jealous. Just to walk outside and catch a fish. Something I'm sure he's been dreaming of. Love the sunset and the flip flops. What a beautiful place to be!

Debbie--http://refreshrestyle.com/ said...

I love your view, thanks for sharing!

Liz, Midwest Cottage said...

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for stopping by Midwest Cottage. Enjoy your lake!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are just gorgeous! What a blessing to have such an awesome view like that. I can see why you never get tired of seeing that absolutely beautiful sunset!!

JudyBug said...

Such lovely pics. You have your own piece of paradise!