2/27/11

Pardon me...I have no excuse...

I have been delinquent in posting on my blog! But I will try to do a better job! My Friend & Me have opened three, yes I said 3, stores (booths) in local dealers' malls! I am so excited!! The first is CONSIGNING INTERIORS AND ANTIQUES MALL located in Pelham, Al. This is one member of the family consisting of Hoover Antiques and Urban Suburban. You may find us in the RED ROOM. The second one is just across the street in ENCORE RESALES. This eclectic store is so much fun to shop! Look for BOOTH #671 in the new addition by the name of COTTAGE CHIC & A LITTLE ANTIQUE! And third is in CHELSEA ANTIQUES AND DECORATORS MALL located on Hwy 280 in Chelsea, Al. Find us in the back room again booth #671 COTTAGE CHIC & A LITTLE ANTIQUE! We are so happy and know you will enjoy spending time exploring these 3 malls!

Have a Blessed Day! And see ya down the junkin' road!!
Jan

No comments: